Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mail Call!

I do get a lot of these types of emails:

I goggled your website, I have a thought. I have been divorced for 5 years and have dated for 4 years, with no luck. All the women in their 40's I've met have had bad marriages and nasty divorces. All these women have issues with men and have low self worth. I've had 25 dates with no luck. I thought if I date a widower who had a nice marriage and their husband passed by natural causes or other fates of nature. The Wife mourns for years, but time heals and they are nice people with no abuse from a husband and filing for nasty divorce. Like the women out there in their 40s. Do you match up divorced with widowers?

Um, no. I started a website one time because of the request from my readers, but unfortunately it didn't quite work the way I wanted it too. Maybe one day I'll try again, but if you're writing me on this site to match you up, save your email.

No comments: