Friday, June 12, 2009

South Florida Widows

Got this in the mail in case anyone is interested:

For those in the South Florida area: Meet with other local Widows,
Widowers, and all those who have lost their significant others who
also have young children. Gather for grief, sharing and healing, along
with our children.

Join with others going through the unique experience of the grief of
losing a spouse, plus the added responsibility of raising young
children and helping them through their grief as well.

From the founder: I lost my husband and the father of my two young children in November
08 and have found it extremely difficult in meeting others in my same
circumstance.

You can find our group: http://www.meetup.com/Widows-ers-With-Children-at-Home/

1 comment:

FSUSammy said...

Thanks for posting this. I'm not only a new widow but happen to be in South Florida too.